As the event draws near, we understand you will be planning/finalising your presentation.
To enable you to be prepared we advise that each room will be equipped with the following:
- Data projector
- Laser pointer
- Wi-Fi access (throughout the conference venue)
If you require anything additional to the above, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to meet your requests.
Things to note:
- Presentation slides should be in widescreen format (16:9).
- You may use PPT or Prezi to prepare your presentation. A template PPT Slide will be made available shortly if you wish to use this, however there is no requirement for you to do so.
- You will need to bring your presentation with you on USB and load this to the speaker’s preparation room at least 2-3 hours prior to your scheduled presentation. Please do not send this to Leishman Associates prior to the Conference.
- If you have audio and/or video in your presentation, please ensure you have the files saved separately as embedding the media does not always include them in the PowerPoint file.
This will allow the Technical Team to re-embed and/or change the format of the video onsite if needed.
- If you are using custom fonts not found in the standard system fonts, please use the “Embed fonts in file” feature found in Save As/tools/save options. This will ensure that your fonts travel with the PowerPoint file when saved.
- Please ensure contents of your presentation including photos, data, graphs etc. are generated by yourself, referenced or the appropriate owner has granted you permission to include their work for educational purposes.
- You will be asked to sign a speaker release form allowing MAM to make your presentation available on the MAM Website in PDF Format.