As the event draws near, we understand you will be planning/finalising your presentation. To enable you to be prepared we advise that each room will be equipped with the following:
- Data projector
- Laser pointer
- Wi-Fi access (throughout the conference venue)
If you require anything additional to the above, please email your request to Theni and we will endeavour to meet your requests.
Things to note:
- Presentation slides should be in widescreen format (16:9).
- You may use PPT or Prezi to prepare your presentation. A template PPT Slide will be made available shortly if you wish to use this, however there is no requirement for you to do so.
- You will need to bring your presentation with you on USB and load this to the speakers preparation room in Boardroom 2 at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled presentation. You are not required to send your slides to Leishman Associates prior to the Conference.
- If you have audio and/or video in your presentation, please ensure you have the files saved separately as embedding the media does not always include them in the PowerPoint file.
This will allow the Technical Team to re-embed and/or change the format of the video onsite if needed.
- If you are using custom fonts not found in the standard system fonts, please use the “Embed fonts in file” feature found in Save As/tools/save options. This will ensure that your fonts travel with the PowerPoint file when saved.
- Please ensure contents of your presentation including photos, data, graphs etc. are generated by yourself, referenced or the appropriate owner has granted you permission to include their work for educational purposes.
Poster Upload for the Mobile App
All poster presenters are required to upload their PDF Poster via the Presentation Portal. Your poster will be made available on the conference app. Before uploading your PDF Poster please check that your artwork meets the printing guidelines.
How to upload:
- Email Nicole for your link to the Presentation Portal or check your inbox for your personalised link
- Continue to the Abstract Portal and select ‘Edit’ from them the menu bar
- Select Poster PDF Upload
- Browse for file and click update (Your file size must be under 10MB)
Poster Printing Service
We have organised poster printing and delivery service for you at just AUD$40 per AO poster print. Book this service with us and we will take care of the rest – including printing and putting up your poster at the conference venue.
Poster presenters who wish to use this service must upload their PDF Poster via the Presentation Portal. Before uploading your PDF Poster please check that your artwork meets the printing guidelines.
All print orders must be booked and paid, together with the print-ready PDF, submitted via the Presentation Portal no later than 11:59PM AEST 11 February 2020.
Email Nicole for your links to the log in to the portals or check your inbox for your personalised links.